Students will be considered for admission to St. Francis School on the basis of academic ability, achievement, conduct, and moral character. In the admissions process, parents make a commitment to uphold the following Christian values and principles which are taught at St. Francis School:
- Christian love and forgiveness
- The Christian virtues of honesty, truthfulness, obedience, and respect
- Non-violent methods for problem solving and conflict resolution
- Shared responsibility through frequent home-school communication
Families seeking admission should schedule an appointment with St. Francis School. Children seeking admission will be required to take a brief entrance exam to ensure proper grade placement. The examination can be assessed on the same day as the initial appointment or at an agreed upon date.
In addition, the following documents should be brought to the interview:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Shot/immunization records
- Custody papers if applicable
- Child’s most recent report card
- Report cards from previous years
- Baptismal certificate (Catholic applicants only)
- Record of IEP if applicable
- Registration fee
All children who request admission to St. Francis School are considered for admission.
Annual Re-admission Procedure
Students are readmitted to St. Francis School on an annual basis. The annual registration fee must be paid to secure a child’s place in the school. Students being readmitted must have all financial obligations from the prior school year paid in full before they will be readmitted for the coming school year.